DESMI General Purpose Pumps GP Series
Pumps in cast iron, for clean, non-abrasive liquids. The simple and compact construction makes it a low-cost pump, often used in modified versions by OEM customers.
A close-coupled OEM model is also available. GP pumps are designed for use with IEC or NEMA flange motors. Available with 90° angular configuration.
The DESMI ROTAN® pumps are used by all major oil product manufacturers around the world.
• Flexible sealing options
• Opposing inlet and outlet connections with oversized ports
• Shaft supported by two ball bearings in single sealed configuration • Self-priming with large suction capabilities
• Low NPSH requirements
• Self-draining, integral safety relief valve
• No speed reduction required in six smaller sizes
• Complete heating/cooling jacketing available
|Capacity Range||Up to 50 m3/h / 220 gpm|
|Speed||Up to 1750 rpm|
|Differential Pressure||Up to 16 bar / 232 psi|
|Suction Lift||Up to 0,5 bar / 7.25 psi vacuum while priming / Up to 0,8 bar / 11.6 psi vacuum while pumping|
|Viscosity Range||Up to 7500 cSt|
|Temperature||Up to 150°C / 302° F|