Mission Magnum Centrifugal Pumps
The Magnum Centrifugal Pumps meets the special marine and industrial market requirements for:
- Heavy-duty performance
- Minimum deflection
- Increased operating life of the seal or packing
- Easy installation/service
The pumps are centrifugal pumps that have been world leaders in the drilling industry since their inception in the 1970’s. It’s featuring a concentric casing design coupled with wide vane impellers. In the meantime It was exhibited reduced wear and increased the pump life.
- Capacity: 2600 gal/min
- Pressure Head: 550 ft
1) Thick, strong concentric casing provides extended life over conventional volute designs. The concentric design minimizes turbulence and abrasive wear.
2) Wide open-vane impeller increases flow and creates lower axial thrust for improved bearing life.
3) Casing gasket recessed for protection.
4) Replaceable stuffing-box cover with dual stuffing box bolts
5) Optional stuffing boxes available for single and double mechanical seal applications and can be configured for flush lines.
6) Long-life no-adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage.
7) A replaceable shaft sleeve prevents shaft wear.
8) Single row roller bearings for increased bearing life.
9) Oil lubrication for bearings is available upon request and recommended for pump speeds in excess of 2400 RPM.
10) Duplex angular contact bearings eliminate shaft end play and increases bearing and seal life.
11) Lip and exclusion seals for bearing protection
12) Optional flanged bearing housing available for hydraulic drive
13) External adjustment of impeller clearance extends pump performance life.
14) Large heavy-duty shaft reduces deflection for longer life of packing and mechanical seals.
15) Solid base offering rigidity and strength
16) Casing jack bolts simplify casing removal
17) Easily accessible front access drain, when requested.
18) Back vanes reduce the collection of solids at the stuffing box and reduce box pressure.
19 )Smooth impeller eye for minimum turbulence and higher efficiency.
20) Anti-loosening impeller lock bolt to eliminate pump damage in case of improper motor hook-up.
21) Full pipe diameter entrance for minimum turbulence and maximum efficiency.